[sudo-discuss] I can record and upload video of "Build Your Own Internet Workshop & Panel"

jacques revera jacquesrevera at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 16:37:08 PST 2018

Sounds good Jenny. I will be around for a bit after 7pm. If Robb can email
me jacquesrevera at gmail.com, I will give him my cell number so we can figure
out the best way for me to help.

Jacques

~

"You cannot break all the chains, except one. You cannot say you want to be
free of exploitation and oppression, except you want to keep the oppression
of women by men. You can’t say you want to liberate humanity yet keep one
half of the people enslaved to the other half. The oppression of women is
completely bound up with the division of society into masters and slaves,
exploiters and exploited, and the ending of all such conditions is
impossible without the complete liberation of women. All this is why women
have a tremendous role to play not only in making revolution but in making
sure there is all-the-way revolution. The fury of women can and must be
fully unleashed as a mighty force for proletarian revolution."  Bob
Avakian, BAsics 3:22
http://revcom.us/avakian/Break-ALL-the-Chains/Break-ALL-the-Chains-FULL-WORK.pdf