[sudo-discuss] My plan to organize space and become solvent

Marc Juul marc at juul.io
Wed Jan 24 00:19:32 PST 2018

Hol is bringing up Omni-level things and it would be really great if sudo
members participated more in the Omni since there is no Omni volunteers
other than those from various collectives!

I think your outlined steps make sense and it would be great to get more
folks to take on responsibilities and report back to sudo room, both for
things at sudo room and the wider omni.