[sudo-discuss] Proposal: Co-Invest in 15' Step Ladder

Ken Litchfield litchfield.ken at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 23:13:46 PST 2018

Heyall,

Once it all gets settled on the model, price, and parameters add some
accessory costs for some bike locks or cable locks to make it easy to lock
it close to whatever project it is needed for at the time andor its
permanent storage spot. Copies of the keys could be left with Jenny, Robb,
and a couple others so someone responsible could always get a key from some
stash spot or person.

Thanks Ken