[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room 3D Printer Questions

Paul Orozco paulorozco118 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 00:09:23 PST 2018

Jake,

I actually just got it working. I figured I’d just download the slicer and slice it on my computer and load it up to the SD card. I started a print but the filament snapped. I guessed that’d happen like it did with my other old filaments. It’s just something that happens. Want to go in on some filament or IDRK? How should we go about that? I mainly have 1.75 at my home.

Paul Orozco

Sent from Mail for Windows 10