[sudo-discuss] Last Month's Income & Expenses

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 19:43:17 PDT 2018

Trying out the automated reporting functions on Quickbooks... though this
is incentive for me to remember to reconcile accounts before the end of the
month. Our actual income last month was $1,763, excluding any cash deposits
to Charley (I believe), with additional expense of our $2K monthly rent to
Omni. Bank balance is $2,790.

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"