[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [hope-announce] Reminder: Today is the last day to buy HOPE tickets!

Marc Juul marc at juul.io
Fri Jul 6 11:59:49 PDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hackers On Planet Earth <hope at 2600.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 11:21 AM
Subject: [hope-announce] Reminder: Today is the last day to buy HOPE
tickets!
To: hope-announce at 2600.com

Greetings,

The Circle of HOPE is two weeks from today! We'll be ending preregistration
tonight so if you plan on coming to the conference, be sure to get your
tickets today at https://store.2600.com/products/tickets-to-the-
circle-of-hope

You will receive your tickets in email no later than next week. While we may
have tickets available at the door, a final decision on this has not yet
been made and those tickets will be more expensive.

Your tickets are transferable, so if you find yourself unable to attend,
simply send your electronic ticket to the person you wish to go in your
place. But remember, your ticket can only be redeemed once. (You can
also give your badge to someone else at the conference if you can't
attend the entire thing.)

Our full schedule of talks and workshops is now posted at hope.net. We
look forward to seeing you there!

The Circle of HOPE will be taking place July 20, 21, and 22, 2018 at the
Hotel Pennsylvania in New York City.

For continuing updates, visit www.hope.net.

---
To unsubscribe from this list, send email to majordomo at 2600.com with
'unsubscribe hope-announce' (no quotes) in the body. Be sure to do this from
the address that you're subscribed from. If this doesn't work, email us
directly at hope-announce at 2600.com with a description of the problem and
we'll take care of it.