[sudo-discuss] need another 8-foot light bulb in sudoroom

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Jul 16 15:15:05 PDT 2018

12:40 < Rab> jerkey_, I was greatly agitated by reading this: (link to this thread)
12:41 < Rab> Colleagues can't let colleages spend $45 on feeble Counterfeit Electric trash. This is the superior chocobo:
              https://www.ledmyplace.com/products/t8-8ft-v-shape-led-tube-60w-integrated-5000k-frosted
12:42 < Rab> It weighs three pounds, so you can just secure it to the existing fixture with zip ties if need be.
12:43 < Rab> I installed four of these at Jerry's last week.
13:03 <@amatus> the home depot one "can operate in existing fluorescent fixtures with ballasts"
13:03 <@amatus> if that's what's required...
13:05 < Rab> A flawed solution, for what would be an ill set of requirements.
13:06 <@amatus> just thought it should be mentioned
15:07 < jerkey_> rab send a damned email to the list