[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Poll: Dates for Omni Media Lab area clean out

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:41:55 PDT 2018

Just a reminder that we'll be cleaning up the basement media lab area
tomorrow from 12-6!
Come by for the whole time, or drop in and lend a hand for half an hour -
every bit counts!
Snacks and drinks will be provided for all who volunteer.

Let's list any tasks we can think of beforehand, so it's easier to direct
folks who show up to specific tasks:
https://peoplesopen.net/pad/p/basementclean

I'll procure cement paint / primer and wall / ceiling paint as well as any
other cleaners we need, probably a bit after we get started...

<3

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"