[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Omni Proposal: Fiscally Sponsor a grant for the North American Anarchist Studies Network

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 11:02:30 PDT 2018

Doh, sorry - and right as we're in a proposal process not to rush consenso
- will do my best to reprogram my bad habit!
Thanks for upholding process, Julian & Kazoo

<3

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"