[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Omni Proposal: Fiscally Sponsor a grant for the North American Anarchist Studies Network

Julian Park julianfrancispark at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:17:21 PDT 2018

just reminding folx that this should be up for a vote tonight.

btw, i’m not certain i can make the meeting, but i believe steve will be
there

On June 7, 2018 at 12:38:19 PM, Laura Turiano (scylla at riseup.net) wrote:

And sorry from Italy - I dropped the ball :/ on bringing this up at the
last finance meeting because of the lag time between talking to Bill and
Jesse and our next meeting.
Thank Jenny for picking it up.

Sent from my iPhone