[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] Free Coding Classes at the Berkeley Public Library

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:51:31 PST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Beringhele, Dan <DBeringhele at cityofberkeley.info>
Date: Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 2:33 PM
Subject: [sudo-info] Free Coding Classes at the Berkeley Public Library
To: "info at sudoroom.org" <info at sudoroom.org>

Hello,

My name is Dan Beringhele and I’m a Librarian at the Berkeley Public
Library.  We are hosting a 10-week coding class here at the Central
Library beginning this Saturday.  I’m really reaching out because I’m
amazed by the work that Sudo Room does and I’m hoping that you can
help spread the word about the class.  It is a beginner’s level class
but I think it may have a wider appeal as well.  All are welcome, no
need to sign up.  Just come to the Library this Saturday at 10:30 am.
Feel free to reach out with any questions.

https://www.berkeleypubliclibrary.org/events/introduction-web-development-centralec

Thank you,
Dan Beringhele
Librarian