[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-helpdesk] Free Lathe to Donate

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 23:54:41 PDT 2018

Personally, I would *love* to have a wood lathe to play with! Unfortunately
they do create a ton of dust, and I would guess they are probably also a
fire hazard.

Unless we convert a sizeable part of the basement into a woodworking
studio, I'm having a hard time imagining where we would put a wood lathe.
It definitely shouldn't share the same airspace as CCL's lab, or we'll get
wood dust everywhere.

Patrik

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>