[sudo-discuss] Use glass door as “chalkboard”

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:06:50 PDT 2018

I believe it was originally purchased by Maureen from CCL (cc'd) for the
hall door, but we went with the original instead. Pretty sure the intent is
to return it, but will let her speak to that.

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"