[sudo-discuss] Asking Cheyenne to leave for the night.

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 01:59:16 PDT 2018

Hello all, Happy Sunday,

There is a person a person in Sudoroom who is begrudgingly refusing to
leave. His name is Cheyenne, whom was working on a model airplane earlier
in the night.

I informed him that since there are no other members around, and that he
would have to leave. He has been drinking quite heavy 3 beers, and stated
about 10 into is refusal to leave that he has a friend "up stairs", which
is why he doesn't have to leave.

I then asked him if that person was here, and he gave me a blank stare. I
then informed him again you are able to be here only if members are
present, especially at night. I then informed him that If you have a
problem bring it up with the community, at that he said go get the
community.

So I am writing this email. I have also woke this person up here already
twos before, and informed him each time this is not a place to sleep. I
think his intentions are good, but just need some guidance on how to use
the space more effectively.

Would somebody please, help moderate with him, as he thinks "I am just
fucking with him."

We are exiting now.

--
Rayc