[sudo-discuss] Asking Cheyenne to leave for the night.

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 02:20:56 PDT 2018

thank you both. this is a recurring issue and not one i had the personal
bandwidth to deal with tonight. if people could please gently support CCL
members in not leaving the door open unattended all evening long when they
have events/classes, that would greatly assist in alleviating the pain of
the late-night sudoers.

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"