[sudo-discuss] Omni Media Lab: Initial Convergence

Kazoo lovekazoo at gmail.com
Thu May 10 10:49:50 PDT 2018

Hey Everyone,

I'm really swamped with work and family stuff. I'm adding Johniquewa to the
thread. They are not on the list so this will be their first hearing about
the media center.

@Joc, read the thread below. There will be two work days this weekend to
help get the basement ready for our new studio set-up.

Love,
Kazoo

Kazoo Studios East
(415) 295-2966