[sudo-discuss] PhatBeets

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun May 13 15:58:54 PDT 2018

That's awesome, Hilary! :)
If you don't get a reply from the address sierk provided, you can reach the
office director at phatbeetsoffice at gmail.com

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"