[sudo-discuss] Asylum Seekers Caravan uncensored reports from Mexico City

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 05:47:09 PST 2018

The whole phrase.

"But I’m not them. I am not sleeping on cold hard earth, after traveling
north for a month. And yet, there’s been no burning, no breaking by this
migrant community —- none. So, please, if any of you overhears anyone, of
your friends, saying anything disparaging about the “violent” nature of
these asylum seekers, please punch them for me." Jessie Sandoval.