[sudo-discuss] Parts drawers organization at sudoroom

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Nov 22 12:19:18 PST 2018

the noisebridge info system is called stuff-org and was written by Henner, who
is local in San Francisco.

It was installed on a server at sudoroom recently a few months ago, but it's
not fully configured and nobody knows how to use it.

although i also like the idea of hot-gluing one item to the front of each parts
drawer, although that doesn't help with transistors because you want to know
what they're actually good for.  So the parts system below would be best:

https://github.com/hzeller/stuff-org

https://parts.noisebridge.net/status