[sudo-discuss] Open Insulin Website Redesign - Volunteers Needed

ramy kim ramy.kim at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:41:30 PDT 2018

Hi Sudo & CCL members,

Open Insulin <http://openinsulin.org/> is in *dire* need of a website redesign. It’s been pretty basic, but we’re looking to do more with it: post regular science updates & blog entries, provide solid information on how to contribute, and include more resources for further research.

Anthony can do the coding, but it would super sweet if anyone ++ wants to step up to take creative direction on this. It is a great way to be a part of this project, even if you don’t have lab skills (at the moment). I would have loved to help take this on, but counterculturelabs.org <https://www.counterculturelabs.org/> also so badly needs an overhaul so I’ll be focusing my efforts there for now. If you are interested, ping me directly please and I’ll get you started!

Also, join us any Wednesday @6pm at CCL if you want to be looped into what we’ve been up to.

Love & robots,

Ramy