[sudo-discuss] NO ON KAVANAUGH

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 18:23:45 PDT 2018

I filled out all the forms, and I requested a reply.  Flake and Donnelly's
auto respond emails said that they not reply to folks out of the state. The
others didn't reply at all.

"Because of the overwhelming number of e-mails I receive every day, I can
only respond to residents of the State of Arizona. If you live in Arizona,
please include your postal address in your e-mail, as all correspondence
from my office is sent via the United States Postal Service. If you do not
live in Arizona, I encourage you to contact your Senator by visiting
http://www.senate.gov.

Thank you for your understanding.
Senator Jeff Flake "
- - - - -
Dennolly's:

"Thank you for taking the time to contact me with your concerns. Due to the
volume of correspondence we receive, we cannot guarantee a response to
letters from outside of Indiana. Your address has been returned as either
outside of the state or as unverifiable. Please contact my office at
202-224-4814 if you feel you have received this message in error."
- - - - -