[sudo-discuss] [CCLmembers] Re: New OpenTrons OT-2 in Sudo/CCL!

Tim Dobbs timdobbs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 12:26:22 PDT 2018

As near as I can tell, the OT-2 is not open source. All of OpenTrons's open
source stuff seems built around the OT-One. The electronic pipette from the
OT-2 runs on a stepper motor, so we could probably rig something up (once
we get around authentication), but it would be a hack more than
plug-and-play.

I sent OpenTrons a note to confirm.

-Tim