[sudo-discuss] [CCLmembers] Re: New OpenTrons OT-2 in Sudo/CCL!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 22:32:59 PDT 2018

A sudoer mentioned that the OpenTrons folks may have some excess shelving
they're looking to get rid of?

It's highly needed in The Village's donation dropoff area next to CCL's
spot in the basement at the base of the stairs. Any leads/donations
appreciated!

<3
Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"