[sudo-discuss] Hack on the CCL Robot This Tuesday

Tim Dobbs timdobbs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 14:21:50 PDT 2018

Hey Sudo Room,

I hear that Hardware Hack Night is this Tuesday, 7-9pm. I want to invite
anyone interested to come down to the basement and join us in hacking on
CCL's large liquid handling robot.[image: IMG_20170705_232100946.jpg]

There are lots of neat projects we could use help with, like:

   - Wiring and programming Arduinos to run lab equipment
   - Figuring out how OpenPCR <https://openpcr.org/>units are supposed to
   work and how we can control them remotely
   - Making stepper motors open and close a freezer door
   - General thinking about cool things we could do with this robot

Conveniently, we're in the basement from 7-9pm every other Tuesday
(including this Tuesday, 10/23). Drop in!

-Tim