[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-consensus] 2 new proposals for Thursday

Kyle Mitchell kyle at kemitchell.com
Mon Sep 17 17:20:56 PDT 2018

I'm sensitive only because my capacity to contribute at this
point is pretty much paying dues and showing up exhausted
for the occasional plate of Wednesday mac.  None of those
things is serving on a board or a committee.  Which means
that's something I'm leaving on other folks to do.

Don't feel good about that.  Want to make sure those folks
speak their needs and have 'em heard.

--
Kyle Mitchell, attorney // Oakland // (510) 712 - 0933