[sudo-discuss] Visiting from The Shire

Jenny Ryan jenny at jennyryan.net
Tue Apr 2 01:03:11 PDT 2019

I'll be there! I may also be helping downstairs with our Kitchen renovation
project if y'all want a taste of the fun that is managing our giant, old,
unmaintained building :D
We also have Build Your Own Internet office hours on Sunday afternoons if
y'all are around for the weekend.
Y'all should check out the video from The Shire's IndieGoGo campaign
<https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-bring-the-shire-community-space-downtown#/>
- so happy y'all have created such a rad space in Modesto!

<3