[sudo-discuss] pick and place machine works

Jared Null admin at jarednull.com
Wed Apr 3 06:47:32 PDT 2019

This is freaking awesome! Thanks for the video so we can see how it works!

Null

On 4/3/19, 3:21 AM, "sudo-discuss on behalf of Jake" <sudo-discuss-bounces at lists.sudoroom.org on behalf of jake at spaz.org> wrote:

    Ian rewrote pos2charmhigh in python and got it working to convert .POS files
    from KiCAD to .csv format for the Sudoroom pick-and-place machine!

    this means we can use the machine to put parts onto circuitboards designed in
    KiCAD (which is free software)

    here's a video of it placing 12 capacitors onto two identical boards!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTxdMl-Mct4

    and here's the link to the software.  Thanks Ian!

    https://github.com/sudoroom/pos2pickandplace