[sudo-discuss] updated 3D tour of sudo?

Jenny Ryan jenny at jennyryan.net
Wed Apr 3 21:51:03 PDT 2019

Sudo and CCL both look _amazing_ now - props to everyone who's put so much
time and dedication into cleaning / organizing / generally making our
hackerspaces more welcoming, accessible, and awesome!

5 years ago, a lovely human named Eriks Strals made this beautiful 3D model
of Sudo Room and CCL: https://my.matterport.com/webgl_player/?m=9JVcHS4y7aY
While this model is extraordinarily well-done, it no longer does justice to
the current incarnations!
It would be rad to update this virtual tour, which we link to on Omni's
booking site and I think Sudo's.
Does anyone have the experience / tools to do so? I'd like to learn!
Have also reached out to Eriks to see if they're interested in updating us.