[sudo-discuss] pick and place machine works

Glenn Meader glenn at chromakinetics.com
Wed Apr 10 11:53:52 PDT 2019

 I am a long-time lurker on the Sudoroom lists. I was initially attracted to the mesh project. Now I am interested in learning how to make a Raspberry Pi add-on pc board (a hat?)Seeing that there is a pick-and-place machine available has reinvigorated my interest in Sudoroom. Here's what I'd like to do:  Learn how to design a pc board using CAD. Then learn how to populate/complete that board using the pick-and-place machine.While I'm learning that, I'd like to document/video the process so others could be taught.Who is knowledgeable and willing to coach me on these?Should I attend the meeting tonight? - I realize it is primarily a business meeting.
   Glenn Meader415-987-3948 cell/text