[sudo-discuss] Remove vending machines?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:59:14 PDT 2019

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 1:13 PM Yardena Cohen <yardenack at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm all for removing them. Where should they go? Do you think someone
> on Craigslist would take them? Or Urban Ore if we moved them
> ourselves?

I bet we can find some other idiots to adopt them ;-)

I would like to transform that whole wall into a long countertop /
> kitchenette with a sink, fridge and cabinets, microwave, coffee maker,
> etc. We can bring plumbing through the basement easily. We can leave
> space for a stove but it would be easier to get a permit without one.

Ooh - a kitchen sink would be a great addition! We really don't want people
to use our lab sink to clean dishes etc, but sending them to the restroom
sink for that always seems weird.

I wouldn't be so sure about being able to connect a drain through the
basement "easily" though. I suspect that might require a good amount of
breaking concrete. Worth getting a quote...

Patrik