[sudo-discuss] New Lease Agreement for SudoMesh

Jared Null admin at jarednull.com
Thu Apr 11 21:31:14 PDT 2019

Sudoers,

At last night’s SudoRoom meeting we discussed the need for Omni to have a formal lease agreement with SudoMesh, which is now its own 501c3. We did not have enough people for consensus so I’m sending the proposal through email for any blocks and comments.

Since SudoMesh uses space in and donates $100/month to SudoRoom, it would make sense to have a sudoer sign the lease as well as someone from Omni's Finance WG and someone from SudoMesh.

The proposal is to keep the same agreements without any changes.  SudoMesh is now its own 501c3, and will continue to contribute $100 a month to SudoRoom for the mezzanine space at the top of the stairs in SudoRoom.

Draft of the lease agreement: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-HQobnoJnGgJH4xvWGd6aV6SIywRab0N3aOocMBdzTE/edit

If by next meeting there are no blocks, then the new lease should be signed.

Cheers!

Null