[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Neighbor Complaint through city complaint system "SeeClickFix.com"

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 14:47:43 PDT 2019

tx for spotting this, null!

a) today was trash day, so yes, the bins were still out at 830am (but WM
left them in the street rather than sidewalk). i took them in when i came
by a bit later

b) the trailer is phat beets' - cc'ing Max here so he's got the heads up,
too

good idea to have some of us join and be able to contact neighbors directly
- or we could make a generic omni account as we've done with NextDoor,
which works well so long as we get collective input on touchy/controversial
post replies..