[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Neighbor Complaint through city complaint system "SeeClickFix.com"

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 14:02:41 PDT 2019

My main concern was the SPAZ party last night and having some NIMBY eyeing
the 48th St door... but it was very well-behaved and no music was audible
across the street at any point.

Max - there's plenty of primer (Kilz) as well as rollers, etc; in omni's
secure storage closet if/when y'all decide to paint the trailer. Some
sudoers have offered to help, too, with permission.

Wait so people who just moved to Oakland in 2019 with a POD full of
> stuff are bitter that they had to pay the city a fraction of that
> cost, so they decide the right response is to call traffic cops on
> their new neighbors, without talking to us first, and complain about
> "fairness" while ignoring equity. They live in a bright red tower made
> of shipping containers but we're making their eyes sore. So unfair.

lol ugh <3 right on.
just hoping to preempt future headaches by making us highly contactable.

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"