[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] IMPORTANT: Annual fire inspection 4/23/19

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 19:21:18 PDT 2019

After walking through with David, here's some to-do items:

We need to move some tables up to the ballroom mezzanine to make it more
passable as a public assembly space. Tables should be close to the
balconies so there's still a 3' wide passageway next to them.

Piles of stuff in the basement - especially Phat Beets and Village storage
areas - look messy/hazardous and need to be tidied up, leaving at least 2'
clear to the ceiling.

Spaz stuff needs to be rearranged and consolidated to indicate that the
basement is only being used for storage, not public assembly. Lukas from
Spaz is planning to take care of that.