[sudo-discuss] Mesh request

Marc Juul marc at juul.io
Wed Apr 24 03:15:40 PDT 2019

Hi Joe.

We need some more info. Do they have reliable power for the WiFi
access point? Are there any friendly neighbors within line of sight of
the community who are willing to share internet access? Is there a
spot where we can securely mount expensive equipment without it being
stolen? If there isn't power is there a place where we can mount
around 2x2 feet of solar panels?