[sudo-discuss] Software Hack Night - timing, attendance

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Apr 24 16:18:49 PDT 2019

I appreciate this event and I think it would be great if a few people could
prioritize hosting it every week, just to make it a reliable weekly event.  I
see that with HHTuesdays, a lot of people who like to come can only make it
occasional tuesdays, so it's good that they know it's always there when they
can make it.  And then the more they show up, the more they prioritize it.

I just recently learned how to use javascript in doing web pages so i look
forward to hacking a lot more on this stuff and showing up on thursdays.

-jake