[sudo-discuss] Interview in entrance hall

Marc Juul marc at juul.io
Wed Apr 24 19:20:03 PDT 2019

On 4/24/19, robb <sf99er at gmail.com> wrote:
> from all my interactions with the commons working group, i was under the
> impression that private/for profit entities needed to contract with omni
> commons to use commons space and pay fair market value as we are a 501c3

I don't think it has anything to do with our 501c3 status (but could
be wrong there) but yes I agree that we charge people to use our space
and I'm pretty sure recording in the entrance hall would not have been
allowed unless there was some agreement around having access through
the back door and a sign so people don't accidentally end up in some
for=profit video just because they are hanging out at Omni.

Thanks for telling them to leave Robb.

--
marc/juul