[sudo-discuss] PyBay 2019 Maker Event

Chris Matthews midfield_3 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 1 13:30:13 PDT 2019

Hi Sudoroom,

I'm Chris, and I'm helping out with Pybay 2019. We're having a maker event the night of August 17 and I thought of SudoRoom. Pybay is a community-driven python conference in San Francisco, August 17 - 18. This year keynote speakers include Peter Norvig, Director of Research at Google, and Raymond Hettinger, cPython core dev.  Other notable speakers include Bryan Siepert from Adafruit and Rachel Thomas, cofounder of fast.ai.

The maker event will let people showcase their homemade hardware/IOT projects. I'm interested in talking with any members who would like a table. The robot arm and sudo mesh projects both looked really interesting. Also, I do have some free tickets for nonprofits. So if either People's Open Network or Sudoroom are interested in having a table as a group, I would have a few free tickets available.

Sincerely,

Chris Matthews

makers at pybay.com
Pybay 2019: https://pybay.com/
Maker Event: https://pybay.com/events/
[https://pybay.com/site_media/static/new/img/twitter-card.90e166f09eac.jpg]<https://pybay.com/events/>
PyBay2019<https://pybay.com/events/>
One of the things that makes PyBay such a fun conference is the hallway track, where casual sharing with another amazing developer inspires novelty solutions to problems, useful open-source contributions, or a new friendship.
pybay.com