[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Operations Manager for Jacobs Hall makerspace at UC Berkeley

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 17:59:07 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Roland Saekow <saekow at berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 5:39 PM
Subject: Operations Manager
To: <info at counterculturelabs.org>

Greetings from UC Berkeley!

I am the current operations manager at UC Berkeley's largest makerspace, Jacobs
Hall <http://jacobsinstitute.berkeley.edu/our-space/labs-and-equipment/>.
We serve 1,200 students every semester from all majors across campus.

I will be leaving my position and would like to share the job listing in
case any of your members past or present would be interested. Founded just
four years ago, it has been an honor helping to build the design community
at Berkeley.

Makerspace Operations Manager
https://jobs.universityofcalifornia.edu/
Search for job # 27360