[sudo-discuss] Free Flat Screen

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 23:11:33 PDT 2019

A friend reached out to me asking if Omni may be interested on a display.
Pasting below part of the message with the details:

“Daniel. I am wanting to get rid of my 2008 55" Vizo 1080p flat screen. Was
thinking this could find use at The Omni. If you know someone with a truck
they can pick it up at my place this coming weekend. Works fine except for
every now and then a couple of lines appear mostly on the left side, but
they dont appear all of the time.”

Thank you, and please let me know.

Daniel