[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Housing Justice Village

Jenny Ryan jenny at jennyryan.net
Sun Dec 1 14:33:23 PST 2019

Arrestees and other unhoused community members will be hosting a press
conference tomorrow morning (Monday Dec 2nd), 9am, at 14th & Broadway
(backup location if rain: Pro Arts Gallery & Commons) on the constitutional
rights violations we experienced and the continued poor treatment of the
unhoused by the City leading up to and throughout these holiday storms. See
attached for press release, and please forward to media contacts!

Love and solidarity,
Jenny