[sudo-discuss] new proposal - need input

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 12:10:15 PST 2019

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 12:02 PM Jenny Ryan <tunabananas at gmail.com> wrote:
> I for one will simply stop "shuffling paperwork" then
> thanks for dismissing everything i've experienced.

I don't mean to dismiss your experience and I'm sorry it's come off
that way. I appreciate all the paperwork you've done and I recognize
that is valuable labor. I just believe personally that the primary
purpose of that labor is to enable our communities to exist at sudo &
omni and support the work everybody is doing. People come first. I
understand you've had conflicts with Almaz, but I hope you'll
understand where I'm coming from.

Sudoroom's values from back in the day:

* Value open, public discourses over closed, proprietary processes.
* Value access and transparency over exclusivity.
* Value solving real problems over hypotheticals, while respecting
visions of the future.
* Value community and collaboration over isolation and competition.
* Value human judgment over automation and efficiency.
* Value do-ocracy over bureaucracy.
* Value safe space over ideology.

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Articles_of_Association#Values