[sudo-discuss] [omni-consensus] Fwd: Proposal: Hire or Replace Me as Omni's Bookkeeper

Ken Litchfield litchfield.ken at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 13:04:53 PST 2019

I've always been impressed with how much Jenny does for Omni and especially
the bookkeeping. It makes more sense to hire her for what she's been doing
than to try to bring a new person up to speed.

Barring any other recommendations from finance or the treasurer, I'm a yes
on Jenny's proposal.

Thanks Ken