[sudo-discuss] new proposal - need input

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Feb 8 13:22:08 PST 2019

I agree Robb.

Yar, i think you're being unreasonable in your blanket defense of Almaz and your
requests are heard and considered, but don't change what i feel is obvious.

Almaz has been working in bad faith with Omni, taking advantage of our trust,
finances, leniency, and sensitivity to being called Racist.

I think they should be excised from power for their BLATANT attempt at stealing
money from the commons through outright fraud, and that their personal attacks
and divisive tactics be condemned and kept out of omni meetings.

i don't know why you're so blind to Almaz' ill will and cynical behavior but i
beg you to think about it more and get some neutral advice.

-jake