[sudo-discuss] please find another delegate

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:23:39 PST 2019

We also need someone who will sign the dotted line as Omni's Sudo Room
board member (currently me, and has been for far too long). Yar? Charley?

<3
Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"