[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [omni-helpdesk] need help with computer stuff

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:12:38 PST 2019

i used to organize them, with extensive help from bill's, will's, zaki's
and others' brains.. :)
some archived notes and resources here:
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Cryptoparty
...but that page is so outdated I'd double-check any cited resources and
tools

xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx place to start: https://ssd.eff.org/

Jenny

Help open a professional kitchen at the Omni Commons in Oakland!
https://omnicommons.org/kitchen

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

"Anything done for the first time unleashes a demon."
--Dave Sim, "Cerebus the Aardvark"