[sudo-discuss] Sudo-Defrag

Adam me at adammunich.com
Mon Jan 7 15:32:27 PST 2019

Well, what should we consider, stuff that is useful enough to keep?

Do items that

- Have not been used or touched in a year
- Do not power on
- Are decades obsolete with no better replacement

Still qualify as stuff worth keeping?

Maybe a good idea would be to relocate some disputed stuff to a parole
table in say, the basement, where, if it doesn't get touched for a while
afterward, gets sent on its way elsewhere?

- - - -
Weblog: http://adammunich.com
With great power comes great responsibility.