[sudo-discuss] can we implement stuff-org at sudoroom? (fwd)

Adam me at adammunich.com
Mon Jan 14 23:17:45 PST 2019

I don't know Go, this is a PHP script that will spit out a webcam captured
file into a directory giving it a unix timestamp as the file name.

In principle I guess you could use it as an API and have the php script
serve the file name through an html response.

- - - -
Weblog: http://adammunich.com
With great power comes great responsibility.