[sudo-discuss] new proposal - need input

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:25:30 PST 2019

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 12:36 PM Jenny Ryan <tunabananas at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is an extremely problematic issue on multiple fronts which I would like to discuss with Sudoers next Wednesday. Attached is sheer documentation, for y'allz edification.

This doesn't add any new information IMO. They've acknowledged their
outstanding debt and they're asking for forgiveness and a change in
terms. Personally, I think it's a reasonable ask. I'm sick of this
conflict dragging on and I think we can just let them have their room
so we can stop wasting time arguing about it.