[sudo-discuss] new proposal - need input

Adam me at adammunich.com
Tue Jan 22 11:41:54 PST 2019

I had a similar problem with somebody I was supporting, they always made
promises that they would pay back, get things straight, etc. It never
happened.

What I learned from the experience is that ultimately you have to trust
people's actions above words, and be very firm about deadlines. Otherwise
there are definitely folks who will stretch any situation where you give
too much leeway --not that I'm accusing anyone of doing that here, but that
it's just a thing to watch out for.

Personally, my biggest worry is that if somebody is causing drama, that if
should they not get their way on some occasion, they might escalate said
drama to the city or local regulatory bodies. I have seen this happen with
the community in San Francisco and the result was not good.